“Innovation is the ability to achieve the improbable”… Piero Bassetti
One of the main reasons we are interested in innovation is that obvious fact that our way of life today can be decided not only by politics or economics but to a great extend by science and innovation. We strive to help our customers advance their science and achievements by providing world-class innovative tools that help them make critical decisions, enhance productivity and improve outcomes.
- Who are we:
- tech²ART is a company that designs, manufactures and markets laboratory equipment primary to the Assisted reproductive Technology (ART), Embryonic Stem Cell (ESC) and Life Science segment.The rationale for tech²ART is a desire and an ambition to create a strong alternative to current technologies based on a ‘Best in Class’ business model and a customized technology to cover the market needs.
- tech²ART is based in Denmark near beautiful Copenhagen. However, our research spans all over the world.
- Although a young company, our team has several years of experience in the field of IVF and IVD. tech²ART is a beautiful example of an innovative company which has managed to bring a new incubator product in a very short time for the first launch at ESHRE 2011 in Stockholm.
- Probably giving the best results for your cell culture, our first patented bench-top incubator platform has been developed to deliver superior quality using advanced sensor technology that constantly surveys and adjust the environment for your cell cultures. The superior design is based on many years experience with cell culture and IVF. One of the key parameters such as the temperature can be adjusted individually for each chamber, as one of the examples of a superior patented feature.
- We thank you all, our present and new customers, distributors and partners worldwide.
Your dedicated tech²ART team.
tech²ART Provide It’s Products and Services Through Two Divisions:
Innovation & Technology
Communities served: IVF/ART laboratories, hospitals and clinics, ESC ( stem cell ) research laboratories around the world.